Services Available for Residents with Dementia
- Assistance with eating.
- Redirection and distraction techniques if the residents’ actions may pose a hazard to themselves or others.
- Incontinent care.
- Hygiene and dental care.
- Personalized activities.
- Monitoring for changes with appropriate notification to the MD.
- Assistance with medication routines.
- Observation for changes in behaviors that would warrant MD intervention.
Our goal is to ensure that:
- Residents are relaxed and content and are active and engaged in activities.
- The atmosphere is cheery and homey where residents will enjoy the feeling of being in their own home as opposed to a clinical environment.
- Residents are alert, well groomed and clean due to outstanding care and supervision by our staff.
- Residents are treated with dignity and respect.
- Privacy and confidentiality is respected.
- There is open communication among staff, families and residents.